As an association we have spent a lot of time researching counsellors and developing a selection of counsellors we feel comfortable recommending.
- The counsellors on this list are Christian. They have been assessed against evaluation criteria approved by the CCSA Board
- It is recommended that advice is always assessed against God’s Holy Word
- These counsellors have not yet been assessed to be Biblical counsellors – feedback from users will assist us make this assessment
- We encourage and welcome feedback on any counsellors on this list (or others) – you may provide this feedback anonymously below
- All users of this list are urged to involve your pastor, elders, and / or family in any potential or actual care program
- Always ask your counsellor to provide their services from a Christian perspective – this allows the counsellor to take a Biblical approach in their sessions
- You may wish to consult your doctor to determine whether you can qualify for a Mental Healthcare Plan